A Message to Year 12
Welcome to the students joining us in Year 12, here’s a list of tips to help you to really get the most out of your time with us throughout Sixth Form.
1. Please remember to talk to your tutor and teachers; we are here to help.
2. Take advantage of the many extra-curricular activities on offer, from drama to mentoring primary pupils in literacy.
3. Use your study periods wisely.
4. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
5. Sixth form is preparation for life after school, so make the most of the opportunities available, whether that is from the careers department or the new social activities.
Mr Gaynor Smith
P.S - We will be catching up with some of our new students to see how they are settling in to the Senior School - watch this space!